More than 800 people follow SCAN’s blog, and many more connect with the blog via social media and email. We love to know what our readers are most interested in, so we took a quick look at SCAN’s most-read blog posts over the past year. Here are they are! Our Top 10 blog posts of 2015:
- Josh Duggar, Our Reactions, and What We Should Really Be Doing if We’re Serious About Prevention
- It Can Start With Just One Room: The Carol Cleary Community Training Room
- An Update from Richmond: Children, Families and an Update from the Virginia General Assembly
- What is Trauma-Informed Practice?
- Heroes Among Us: 2015 Allies in Prevention Award Winners
- Child Trafficking is Happening in Our Community: Do YOU Know How to Stop It?
- Without Investment We Leave Vulnerable Children — and Our Community — At Risk
- We All Believe in Children: How Faith Groups and Human Service Organizations Can Connect (and Why We Need to Make It Happen)
- A New Volunteer‘s Beautiful Perspective
- Celebrating 30 Years of CASA in Virginia
Were any of these your favorite? We’d love to know!